Social Icons

Monday 23 March 2015

GIST: My Relationship With Phyno is a Fantastic One - Yemi Alade

Rave of the moment,Yemi Alade has disclosed that the relationship   she has with rapper  Phyno is a fantastic one, following the rapper’s defence of the singer after a hacker got her
Instagram account to send erotic messages to the rapper.

Phyno was said to have told the hackers that he did not believe it was Yemi that was having an erotic chat with him. He reportedly told the hackers that Yemi is too clean and mature for the erotic chat they were having with him.

In a recent chat with Hiptv, the Johnny crooner said it was actually Phyno that alert her over the account hack, saying the act has made the rapper a friend of high value.

"My relationship with Phyno is a fantastic one.
He is even more of a friend right now knowing that he could stand up for me at some point when someone was trying to make me look bad We are not really close, so I was surprised that he would think so well about me and replied the so called hackers in a way I didn’t expect. I respect Phyno more now. So let’s just say we are in a respectful relationship” 

she said. Recall that Phyno was featured on Yemi Alade’s album in the track "Taking over me".



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text