Social Icons

Friday 4 September 2015

MUSIC: Spotlight - Ngowari (@Justngowari)

 Sophia Ngowari John Kalio,(Aka)"NgoWaRi" Is a Born Star' Hails from the Southern Part of Nigeria,.A Graduate Of Banking & Finance In the University Of PortHarcourt, She has been into the Music Industry since 2000,Released a Duet Album,Titled "SoLution"With Cousin Dq.
In 2007,Had 2 Vedeos,On Channel O,music Africa,Etc,She Went by the name "JustMe" The 8 Track Album was produced by,Frank Dinero, Denis Cross and Duncan Daniel,She has Featured on Stage with the Likes of 2 Face,Banky W,Wande
Coal,Muma Gee,Pastor Goody Goody,ETC.

Went Solo in 2011, Got Rebranded As "Ngowari",Drop Prayer,ft Shone & Mercy Chinwo,produced by Baron Followed by "Rosy"produced by Big Dan,mix & Mastered by Dan Giggy,Including her Recent Tracks,"Sweetie Love,"& Na So Ebi",An Urban Naija Mid Tempo Songs,#Trending Nationwide & beyond,Produced by Jez Blenda,& Nepgy G,mix & Mastered by Indiana,Currently Working on An
Album "Titled"BORN GREAT,.I Love God,He is my All,I love Humanity, Because all is Created by God,I Sing to Inspire,This is how I Reach out to My World,With Love,Dont Neglect what you Have,Because its a Precious
Gift,Value it,Nurture it,& Grow with It,Welcome to My World....







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text