Social Icons

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Gist: #eGistExclusive with Female DJ Frizzie (@DJFrizzie)

I Find Men Who Cook Very Romantic” – Female DJ Frizzie Talks Humble Beginning, Career & More 

Frances Higgwe hit the limelight when she performed at Mr Nigeria 2011 winner, Deji Bakare's popular TV reality show "Deji Bakare Talent Search"grand finale. Known as DJ Frizzie in the Nigerian entertainment landscape, she is one of Nigeria’s foremost female DJs who is giving the guys a run for their money. In this interview with eGistonline’s Odinaka George, she reveals how the journey began, she also talks about her challenges, her ideal man and many more.
Who is DJ Frizzie? Can We Meet You?
My name is Frances Higgwe, I’m from kalabari in Rivers State, Just me and my brother in my small family. I was born, schooled and raised in Portharcourt, I studied environmental engineering in Uniport. I’m a DJ, Producer, Artiste and web designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text