Social Icons

Thursday 28 August 2014

Gist: I Never Rejected Any Offer From YNC Empire "Kayce" Speaks Out

Few days Ago we received an info via Mail about "kayce" rejecting a $20,000 record Deal offer from an international base Record label "Ync Empire", 


Here's the real story, and twitter conversation screen shoot between "Kayce @iam_kayce" and "SlimBoss @iamMayasky" Below.
»Kayce Speaks Out: 

I never rejected any offer from YNC Empire, I was opportune to have a hang out with the Ceo of YNC Empire after my performance at the"zokatu lounge" in South-Africa. YNC Empire Crew watched me Performed my two New Singles "One More Night" + "The Way You Dance"and they appreciated good music. A day to my return to Nigeria, the CEO of the international Base label "YNC Empire", offered me an opportunity to produce my next single with their official Nigeria based Producer "Kel Chizi" which i rejected.
 



"Kayce" Cries to his fans out there, not to be angry about the "Kayce Rejected $20,000 Deal From YNC Empire" because it was a rumour..... 
In case you don't remember who Kayce is, Listen to this two recently released Hit tunes "One More Night" + "The Way You Dance"


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text