Social Icons

Thursday 8 January 2015

MIXTAPE: Dj Mo - 2000s Playback R&B Mix Vol. 1 | @iamdeejaymo


Deejay Mo (The Deckboyy) puts together on this mix
some of his favorite late 1990s to early 2000s tunes.
Some of the best songs from the likes of Boyz II Men,
R. Kelly, Donell Jones, Ginuwine & other RnB
legends of the 2000s era on this mix, (see tracklist
below),
Download and enjoy, also follow Deejay Mo on
twitter and instagram: @iamdeejaymo
Track List:
1. Usher - Nice & Slow
2. R. Kelly - Bad Man
3. Joe - I Believe In You
4. Usher - You Got It Bad
5. Donell Jones - Have you Seen Her?
6. Jagged Edge - Promise
7. Brandy - Have You Ever
8. Donell Jones - I Wanna Love You
9. Ace of Base - Everytime It Rains
10. Jagged Edge - Goodbye
11. Joe - I Wanna Know
12. R. Kelly - Strip for You
13. Donell Jones - It's Alright
14. Styl Plus - Ima
15. Joe - Good Girls
16. Boyz II Men - Song for Mama
17. Jaheim - Fabolous
18. Age Beeka - Angelica
19. R. Kelly - I Believe
20. Donell Jones - Shorty (Got Her Eyes on Me)
21. Da Natives - Ishan Pepe
22. Ginuwine - Same Ol' G
23. Boyz II Men - Baby C'mon
24. Craig David - Seven Days
25. Plantashun Boiz - You & I
26. R. Kelly - Body Calling
27. Craig David Ft. Sting - Rise & Fall
28. Joe Ft. Shaggy - Ghetto Child
29. Craig David - Walking Away
30. Plantashun Boiz - If Life
31. Brandy - I Wanna be Down
32. Dream - Miss You
33. Craig David - Once in my Life
34. Jagged Edge - I Remember
35. Donell Jones - This Love


Download and listen to the mixtape below

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text